We've teamed up with The Good Gut Doc (AKA Dr Anthony Rafferty) to bring you the Good Gut Kit™! Each variety of sprouting seed has been specially selected for having positive gut health impacts in either pre-clinical or clinical research trials!
The mix contains a whopping 10 plant species, each naturally rich in nutritious fibre to feed your trusty gut bugs, and other beneficial nutrients to promote good health.
The documented scientific benefits of this seed mix range from restoration of harmonious balance within the gut bug communities (known as the microbiome) to normalisation of bowel habits. Several of the seeds and sprouts selected also contain sulforaphane, which has potent anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties. An all-round winning mix!
Check out the @goodgutdoc on instagram for science backed gut health and lifestyle advice.
Learn all about the amazing world of sprouting with detailed 16 page booklet bursting with growing info and tips as well as 3 of our favourite recipes.
Perfect as a sprouting mix to add vegan protein to any meal, perfect for stir-fries.
Seeds: Broccoli, China Rose Radish, Chinese Cabbage, Daikon Radish, Fenugreek, Lentils, Mung Beans, Pink Kale, Red Cabbage, Red Russian Kale
Health Benefits: High in fibre, protein, sulforaphane. Promotes a healthier digestive system and gut health.
The kit contains:
- 2 x 350ml high quality Kilner sprouting jars - perfect for 3 - 4 portions of sprouts
- 2 x Stainless steel sprouting lid - Easy to clean and the most effective lid for sprouting
- 2 x Adjustable sprouting stand to help achieve optimal airflow and drainage
- 1 x Seed Scoop - 1 scoop = 1 large portion of sprouts
- 250g Organic Good Gut Mix Sprouting Seed
- Detailed instruction booklet