Did you know that pets not only love wheatgrass, it is INCREDIBLY good for them. Eating grass helps floss your pets teeth and boasts antiseptic properties which are beneficial to their oral health. Pets also benefit from the incredibly powerful antioxidant properties of grass whilst also aiding digestion.
Growing your own organic grass for your pets is recommended for several reasons:
Pets enjoy chewing grass - you need to make sure it is clean, safe and chemical free. Homegrown organic grass is not sprayed with fertilisers, weed killers or insecticides. 100% natural and safe.
- It enriches their environment, especially for indoor cats and pets in city environments.
- It discourages the chewing of plants that were not intended for pet consumption!
- We are suppliers of certified organic, biologically tested seed. Our seeds are specifically for human consumption so you know your pets are getting the absolute best quality when you grow using our products.
As with everything, moderation is key so let them enjoy a few minutes of nibbling each day. Always supervise your pet as they enjoy chomping on their homegrown grass!
Meet Your Seeds:
Nothing but pet safe wheatgrass so you can enjoy 8 bumper crops, one after another
What’s in the Box
- Detailed instructions
- 2 sets of professional standard growing trays for growing two crops at a time
- 400g of our certified organic wheatgrass seed
- 8 x Jute fibre grow mats - perfect for growing wheatgrass
We want to make sure you get the absolute most out of your windowsill garden so you also benefit from dedicated customer support for advice and any questions you may have on your pet grass adventure!
Directions for use:
- Soak your seed for 6 – 12 hours in plenty of water to hydrate the seed and soften the seed hull.
- Soak you grow mat for 5 minutes and squeeze any excess water out.
- Sow your seeds evenly on your damp grow mat.
- It is best to weigh your seeds down with another tray to help the grass build good roots.
- Once the seeds have germinated, place your tray on your windowsill
- Generously water your grass daily
- Your grass will be ready in 8 – 9 days
- Harvest your grass as soon as it starts to split into 2 blades.
- Your harvest can be stored in the fridge for up to one week.