Want to try out microgreens but not sure where to start? The Starter Kit teaches you the basics with a selection of our most user friendly seeds. You'll receive an easy going introduction to professional standard microgreen growing. You will grow and get to know 4 of our most popular varieties.
Growing your own microgreens will not only open up a whole new world of culinary possibilities and spice up your cooking but will fuel your body with the freshest living foods you can grow. Each of the seeds in the Starter Kit is absolutely packed with nutrients that go beyond just simple nourishment.
We are professional microgreen farmers and we teach you what we know. This is how we grow microgreens reliably and consistently, every time. What you receive is a streamlined, does-what-it-says-on-the-tin, professional standard windowsill grow kit.
- Zero Risk - In the unlikely event something doesn't work out we diagnose and send you more seeds to try again - simple as that!
- Certified organic seed sustainably produced in the EU
- Nursery quality trays made from recycled plastic - fully recyclable and dishwasher safe
- Harvest in as little as 7 – 10 days. They really are that quick!
- Eco friendly & recyclable packaging
- Includes everything you need to get growing straight out of the box - just add water!
Meet Your Seeds:
Pea, Radish Mix, Mustard, Broccoli
What’s in the Box
- Detailed instructions
- 2 sets of professional standard growing trays for growing two crops at a time
- 4 of our certified organic microgreen seed varieties
- 4 x 1 litre bricks of organic coco coir growing medium – enough for 4 crops
- A glass spray bottle for misting
We want to make sure you get the absolute most out of your windowsill garden so you also benefit from dedicated customer support for advice and any questions you may have on your microgreen adventure!