Take your microgreens to a whole new level with the latest sensation in vegetation elevation technology.
The Elevation Station is custom made to fit our 22cm trays. 3 strong suction cups and a special lip ensure your microgreens are secure, safe and enjoying the maximum amount of sunshine they can get.
Whether you want to fill your kitchen window with nutritious vegetables, just don't have windowsill space available (or have an opportunistic pet that has a taste for miniature vegetables) you can now grow an abundance of microgreens whilst having piece of mind that your greens are safe and sound, lapping up that sunshine.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Vegetation Elevation Station - A window shelf for your microgreens
- 3 x Suction cups
- 2 x Alcohol wipes to clean your window and suction cups
- 1 x Set of instructions
How to install your V.E.S.
- Attach your suction cups to the Elevation Station
Tighten the screws half way but do not tighten fully yet.
- Clean your window with a regular household cleaning product. Let dry or wipe dry with kitchen paper. Once dry, use one of the provided alcohol wipes to clean the area once more. Let dry thoroughly.
- Clean the suction cups of any smudges or debris using the second alcohol wipe. Let these dry fully or use a paper towel.
You are now ready to elevate your station!
- Press the Elevation Station. onto the window , ensuring it is straight. Whilst pressing, tighten the screws fully. Tighten the screws regularly after removing or replacing the growing tray.
- Place your grow tray on the Elevation Station and let the sun do it’s work! To remove, loosen the screws and break the seal of each cup gently with your fingernail or a blunt flat object like a butter knife.